I was on aprotectiondetail in Croatia.
我在克罗地亚执行过一次任务
Shadowing the assets, husband and wife.
暗中保护一对夫妇
They were never supposed to know we were there.
他们不该知道我们的存在
Whole thing's routine, it was a milk run.
整个只是个没有危险的日常任务而已
Three days in
三天后
we caught wind that a Serbian hit squad was after our couple.
我们得到消息 有一队塞尔维亚杀手要来袭击这对夫妇
But my team had it under control.
但都在我队伍的掌控之中
We knew they were coming.
我们做好了准备
But I couldn't shake this feeling that I should warn the couple somehow.
但我总有种预感 我该警告这对夫妇
I wanted to find a way to let them know.
我想找个办法让他们知道
But, you know, orders are orders, so I didn't.
但是 命令就是命令 所以我没说
One day, the husband decides to leave the hotel and go for a run,
某天 那个丈夫出门跑步
so I follow him, and I leave two men with the wife.
我就跟着他出去了 留下两个人保护妻子
When I get back, my guys are unconscious and the wife is gone.
我回来的时候 我的人昏过去了 而妻子也不见了
Local police found her body three days later.
三天后 当地警方找到了她的尸体
What was left of her, anyway.
已经惨不忍睹了
That was my last day in the field.
那是我最后一次外勤任务
I couldn't face another life-or-death situation after that.
我无法再面对这样的生死局面
So what happened to the husband?
那个丈夫怎么样了
I never saw him again.
我再也没见过他
Until two days ago in Moscow,
直到两天前在莫斯科
when the Secretary introduced me to Ethan Hunt.
部长把我介绍给伊森·亨特
No, that's not what happened. She left him.
不 那不可能 是她抛弃他的
Yeah, I heard that one, too, Benji.
是啊 我也这么听说了 班吉
But, unfortunately, I was there.
但不幸的是 当时我在场
Just like I was there when the Secretary got the phone call
就如同当部长接到电话得知伊森因为
that Ethan was in custody for killing six Serbian nationals in cold blood.
冷血杀死6名塞尔维亚人而被捕时 我也在场
An unsanctioned hit.
未经批准杀人
Yeah.
是的
Disavowed.
被除名了
The next thing I know,
接下来
I'm on a plane to Dubai,
我就坐上了去迪拜的飞机
wondering the whole time, do I tell him?
心里一直在纠结着 我要不要告诉他
How do I tell him?
我又要怎么告诉他
That I'm responsible.
我要为她的死负责
I could havewarnedhim.
我本可以提醒他
I should have warned him.
我也该提醒他
But I didn't.
但我没有
And she died.
结果她死了