Is that Wistrom?
那不是威斯特伦吗
Who's that with him?
他边上那个人是谁
I don't know. We don't have an uplink, so there's no facial recognition.
我不知道 连接不上数据库 无法进行面部识别
Who's that with him?
他边上的是谁
That's Leonid Lisenker. Polish-born cryptographer.
是莱奥尼德·莱森科 波兰密码破译家
He redesigned Russia's nuclear security after the Cold War.
冷战后他重新设计了俄罗斯核安全系统
He's here to authenticate thelaunchcodes.
他是来鉴别密码真伪的
Yes, he is. We are blown.
没错 我们暴露了
No, we're not blown.
不 没有
Well, we will be as soon as he sees the counterfeit launch codes.
等他一看到伪造的密码我们就暴露了
We're not blown.
肯定有办法
He's in the elevator.
他进电梯了
Delay them.
拖住他们
Benji, how long would it take you to reprogram the case?
班吉 重新编程手提箱要多久
A couple of seconds. What for, though?
很快 怎么
To make an exact copy of the launch codes.
让它做出真密码的复制品
What?
什么
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Wistrom's on 22!
威斯特伦到22层了
Slow him down.
拖住他
I'll do what I can.
我尽量
Wait, wait. Ethan, hang on now!
慢着 伊森 你等等
Hang on. Just a second.
你给我等一下
You're talking about handing over active nuclear launch codes to Wistrom?
你是说要把真的发射码交给威斯特伦吗
Yes. Reprogram the case.
是的 重新编程
Listen... Stop!
听着 住手
Just listen to what you're saying.
好好听我说
You're fixating. You're not thinking clearly.
你太偏执了 头脑不清楚了
It's not gonna happen. I won't let it!
我不允许 你不能这么做
33 and climbing!
到33层了
Brandt, use your head now.
勃兰特 你仔细想想
The mission is not the codes, the mission is Hendricks.
我们的目标不是密码 是亨德里克斯
Then justletit play out. Give him bad codes. Neutralize him.
那就给他假密码 阻止他的企图
You know that won't do it.
你知道这样没用
Failure to a terrorist is just a rehearsal for success.
对恐怖分子而言 失败只是一次演习