Okay, 34 minutes to door knock.
好 倒计时34分钟
Wow...
那啥
Okay, this is a slight wrinkle, but nothing toworryabout.
好吧 我这里有点小麻烦 但不用担心
We're just going to have to go into the server room from the outside.
我们只是得从外面进入主机房
What?
什么
Well, the firewalls on this building's server are military grade.
这个酒店的防火墙是军用级别
I mean, this would be a cinch
我是说 如果我能联系总部的尤瑟夫
if I could call Youssef back at headquarters,
这就是小菜一碟
but Youssef doesn't exist anymore, and neither do we.
但尤瑟夫不存在了 我们也是
I could hack it, but it would take too long.
我能黑进去 但要花很长时间
Then hardwire in.
那就接硬线
And there's four layers of next-gen security
在主机房与外界之间
between us and the server room.
有四层高级安全系统防护
There's no way we can get to it from inside.
我们绝对无法从里面进去
If we can't get to the server, we don't control the elevators,
如果不能接服务器 就不能控制电梯
we don't control the security cameras.
还有摄像头
This operation is over before it even begins.
整个计划就泡汤了
I'm telling you, we can get to it from outside.
我说了 我们可以从外面进去
We?
我们
I'm... I'm on the computer.
我负责操控电脑
I'm just...
我就是个
The helper.
帮手
What floor is it on?
服务器在几楼
130.
130层
130?
130层
Vent ducts.
走通风管
Pressure sensitive.
有压力感应器
Not enough time.
来不及
Elevator shaft.
走电梯井
Infrared sensors.
有红外探测器
Not enough time.
来不及
How am Isupposedto do this?
那我要怎么办