Our mission is Hendricks.
我们的目标是亨德里克斯
We're all that stands between him and his goal.
只有我们能阻止他
Nothing can be left to chance.
所以不能抱有侥幸心理
Everyone connected with this man
所有与他有关联的人
is considered an asset with valuable information about our target.
都是找到目标的宝贵情报资源
No one can know we're still on line.
不能让人知道我们的行动
We lose Hendricks now, we lose him forever.
我们这次抓不到他 就别想再抓到他了
So, what's the play?
计划是什么
Wistrom will take delivery from Moreau in 36 hours.
威斯特伦在36小时后会和莫洛交易
Now we cannot let the launch codes leave the hotel,
我们不能让发射码离开酒店
but we need Wistrom to lead us to Hendricks.
但我们要靠威斯特伦找到亨德里克斯
He'll only do that if he has the codes.
那要他拿到密码才行
Or if he thinks he has them.
或者他以为他拿到了
Our objective is to intercept the sale,
我们的目标是阻止交易
replace the authentic codes with counterfeits
用伪造的密码掉包真密码
and follow Wistrom to Hendricks.
再跟踪威斯特伦找到亨德里克斯
Well, that's simple enough.
这很容易
We snatch the codes, we gin up some fakes.
我们只要偷走密码 再做个假密码
Jane, you double Moreau, and sell the codes to Wistrom and Bob's your uncle.
珍伪装成莫洛把假密码卖给威斯特伦 就这么简单
And how do you propose we just snatch the codes from Moreau?
那我们要怎么从莫洛那里偷走密码
We take her out.
我们把她除掉
Yeah, we take her out. But, you know, discreetly.
是的 除掉她 不过得偷偷地
Discreetly?
偷偷地
Yeah.
是的
Right, she's an asset. Right. I get it. Sorry. Nothing left to chance.
好吧 她是资源 我知道了 他说不能有侥幸
He said... I'm spitballing. It's not all gonna be gold.
我只是随口一说 又不能当真
We don't touch Wistrom
我们不能动威斯特伦
All right.
好吧
Or Moreau.
或是莫洛
She'll answer for Hanaway, but it has to be when I say.
她要为哈纳威的死负责 但我说了
After we hit Hendricks.
得等到解决亨德里克斯之后