As far as the Russians are concerned, we just bombed the Kremlin.
俄罗斯人认为是我们炸了克林姆林宫
The tension between the United States and Russia
美国和俄罗斯之间的关系
hasn't been this high since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
自古巴导弹危机以来 再次剑拔弩张
And theblame, right or wrong, points to IMF.
而这次的矛头 不论对错 都指向IMF
The President has initiated Ghost Protocol.
总统启动了幽灵协议
The entire IMF has been disavowed.
整个IMF都不存在了
So what happens now?
那现在要怎么办
Now, I've been ordered to take you back to Washington,
现在 我要奉命带你回华盛顿
where the DOD will label you as a rogue extremist
而国防部会把你列为极端分子
and hang the Kremlin bombing on you and your team.
将克林姆林宫的爆炸归责于你们
Unless,
除非
you were to escape
你在去机场的路上
somewhere between here and the airport,
想办法逃脱了
having assaulted Mr. Brandt and me.
还袭击了我和勃兰特先生
Sir?
长官
You would then
你又非法
illegally scrounge whatever material you could
在后勤站偷走了所有设备
from a backup supply cache that I've overlooked.
而我正好忽略了这一点
The same cache where your team are waiting for further orders.
也就是你和你的队友待命的那个后勤站
Sir, you may want to...
长官 您是不是
You will then disappear, and this conversation never having taken place,
之后你就人间蒸发了 而这场对话从未发生过
your intentions would be unclear.
所以你的目的也不为人知
But if any one of your team is caught or killed,
但如果你和你的队友被捕或被杀
they will be branded terrorists,
他们将被认定是恐怖分子
out to incite global nuclear war.
并煽动了全球核战争的爆发
Your mission,
你的任务
should you choose to accept it.
将由你来选择是否接受
Ethan, you were my best man.
伊森 你是我最出色的特工
And I'm sorry it's come to this,
我很抱歉事情发展成这样
after all the sacrifices you made.
在你牺牲了那么多以后
If we don't meet again, I just want you to know,
如果我们无法再见面 我想告诉你
I've alwaysconsideredyou a friend.
我一直把你当作朋友
Stay down! Drive, drive, drive!
趴下 快开车