机不可失 山猫
The courierdeliveringthe file, what's his name?
送文件的情报员是谁
Go ahead. Shoot.
开枪啊
We are out of time.
我们没时间了
I need a name, folks. I can't track all these people at once.
快告诉我名字 我没法同时追踪那么多人
Marek. Stefanski. For the love of God!
马克·斯蒂芬斯基 看在上帝的份上
You got it?
听到了吗
Marek Stefanski.
马克·斯蒂芬斯基
Searching.
搜索中
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
Hey, you all right, buddy?
你没事吧 伙计
Hanaway dropped the Mark and grabbed his bag.
哈纳威拦截了目标 拿走了文件
Sit down. Catch your breath.
坐下休息一会
He had the file in his hands. Easy in, easy out.
他拿到了文件 迅速简单
File secured.
文件安全了
But we weren't the only ones after it.
但我们不是唯一想要文件的人
Bobcat, someone else has crashed this party.
山猫 有不速之客
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
Local police?
警察吗
No. Armed hostiles.
不 武装敌人
Hang tight, I'm coming! Outrigger, back him up.
坚持住 桨叉 掩护他
Negative, Outrigger.
不用 桨叉
Rendezvous southwest corner, 60 seconds.
60秒后在西南角汇合
Hanaway's lens cam drew a facialmatchand triggered a warning.
哈纳威的隐形眼镜发送了人脸识别警告
But it was too late.
可已经太迟了