I don't mean tobringup the elephant in the room,
我知道现在问不太合适
but what's with the big, hairy Russian?
但那个毛茸茸的俄国佬是谁
Who, Bogdan? He fed me intel. If I left him there, they would've killed him.
波格丹吗 他是我的线人 如果我扔下他 他就死定了
So we're gonna give him his freedom.
所以我们要把他救出来
Did you call in the sweepers?
你通知清理部队了吗
On their way.
他们在路上了
Good, good.
很好
Benji, how is it you're here?
班吉 你怎么会在这里
Oh, I passed the field exam.
我通过了外勤考试
Crazy, right?
没想到吧
Yeah. Crazy.
确实
DNA test.
DNA测试
It's me.
是我
It's procedure. I'm just confirming it's you.
程序而已 我只是确认一下
You're very thorough.
你认真过头了
Sergei?
谢尔盖
Are you not Russian?
你不是俄罗斯人吗
Sweepers approaching! Brooms are out!
清理部队快到了 准备就绪
Roger that.
收到
Sergei.
谢尔盖
Are you not Sergei?
你也不叫谢尔盖
You'll be fine.
你不会有事
Bogdan.
波格丹
I always take care of my friends.
我总会关照我的朋友
My friend.
我的朋友
Messy bringing him along.
带他来挺麻烦吧
I thought it went rather well.
我觉得还算顺利
Mind telling me what you were doing in a Russian prison?
你为什么在俄罗斯监狱里
Mind telling me why you broke me out?
你们又为什么要救我出来
This wasn't a rescue mission?
这不是营救任务吗
Let me put it this way.
这么说吧
If the Secretary wanted me out of there,
如果部长要我出来
it must beprettybad out here.
那情况一定是很严重了