Look, I opened my camp. "Campo del Sid". It means Camp of Sid.
我开了一个营地"喜德之乡" 就是"喜德营地"的意思
Congratulations. You're now an idiot in two languages.
哇咧 你的西语跟英语一样烂
Not in front of the k-i-d-z. These little guys love me. Right, Billy?
不要在小鬼面前取笑我 他们喜欢我 对吧 比利?
Don't make me eat you.
不要逼我吃掉你!
They kid. That's why they're called kids.
爱鬼扯 所以他们叫"小鬼"
I told you, Sid. You're not qualified to run a camp.
喜德 你没有经营营地的资格
What do qualifications have to do with childcare?
照顾小孩需要什么资格?
Besides, these kids look up to me. I'm a role model to them.
再说 这些小孩都崇拜我 我是他们学习的榜样
I can see that.
看得出来
You guys never think I can do anything, but I'm an equal member of this herd.
你们以为我什么都不会 我跟大家都是同伙的一份子
I made this herd, so you need to start treating me with some respect.
没有我哪有今天的我们 你们最好给我放尊重一点
Come on, Sid. Sid, we were just kidding.
回来啦 喜德 开个玩笑都不行
Hey, let's play pin-the-tail-on-the-mammoth. Sid!
嘿!我们来玩帮长毛象钉尾巴 喜德!
I can do stuff.
笑我笨是吧?
Won't give me their stupid respect.
不知道什么叫尊重
I'll show 'em.
我就给他们点颜色瞧瞧!
And so, in the end, the little burro reached his mommy.
就这样 最后… 小毛驴终于找到了妈妈
And they lived happily ever after.
从此过着幸福快乐的生活