What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在做什么
What's wrong? What's happening, Benji?
怎么了 出什么事了 班吉
Oh, God. He's not going to the extraction point.
他不去撤离点
Stay focused. He knows where he's going.
别紧张 他知道自己在做什么
No, I'm not. I won't. I will not open that door.
不 不行 我不会开那扇门
Please go to the extraction point, Ethan. I know.
拜托你快去撤离点 伊森 我知道
I know what this means, but I can't. I'm not authorized...
我知道这手势是什么意思 但不行 我没权限
Go to the extraction point, Ethan.
快去撤离点 伊森
Go to the extraction point!
快去撤离点
Oh, you're just going to wait.
那我们就耗着吧
We're going to wait. Great. I can wait.
等就等 我陪你等
Okay, fine. Fine! Fine!
好了 我开就是了
There.
开了
We'll just screw the whole thing up on purpose.
你就故意把整个行动搞砸吧
Jane? We're going to have a slight delay.
珍 我们要稍微耽搁一下
Why do you want to go in there?
你去那里做什么
I don't know what he's doing, and for some reason, I'm helping him.
我不知道他在做什么 但出于某些原因 我还在帮他
As long as he's where he should be when the song ends.
只要他在歌放完之前到达指定位置就行