What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm putting sloths on the map.
我让树懒…名垂千古
Why don't you make it realistic
那得画得现实点
and draw him lying down?
画他在睡觉
And make him rounder.
画得圆一些
Perfect.
好极了哈!
I forgot how to laugh.
我真笑不出来
I'm a genius.
我是个天才
From now on you'll have to refer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.
从现在起,你们得称呼我Sid ,“火焰之王”
Lord of the Flame,
嘿,火焰之王,
your tail's on fire.
你尾巴着火了
Thank you. From now on, I’m gonna call you Diego.
噢,谢谢,从现在起我就管你叫…Diego
Lord of "Touch Me and You're Dead".
摸我你是死定之王
I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead.
我是说着玩的你这没头脑的
Lovebirds.
嘿,小俩口
Look at this.
快瞧
I don't believe it.
这简直……太神了