-课程导读
今天在“生活”栏目中,我们来聊聊“副业”,Let's talk about “Side hustles”in today’s program.
国庆七天假!很多人搞钱上瘾了,当伴娘每场400,喂猫一周赚5000。勤劳的人们已经通过各种渠道开源,但是一时间很多方向开始卷了起来。今日我们就来学习和这一现象相关的知识。
-课程内容
词汇积累:Word Bank
1、副业:side hustle
2、副业:sideline
3、收入:income
4、(工作、经济)保障:security
5、兼职的:part-time
6、伴娘:bridesmaid
7、临时替人照看猫猫的人:cat sitter
8、收支平衡,维持生计:to make ends meet
9、出租:rent
10、零活儿:odd jobs
【初级水平】基本对话:Conversation
场景:小华和男友在相互厌倦中找到了新的兴趣点——一起搞事情。于是,约了好一些人一起商量如何搞副业,小红不仅参与其中,而给出了不少建议。
Xiaohua's Boyfriend:My girl said there were no good men left! I totally disagreed. Unlike those Millennials, it's time for our Gen Zs to turn our hand to new chances just for money and security.
小华男友:我女票说世界上没好男人了。我完全不同意。和千禧一代不一样,我们Z世代要着手挣钱,做有底气的新工作了。
All:Yes. That's right! But how?
全部:对啊!没错!怎么做呢?
Xiaohua:One of my friends Nina took on a designated driver's job, and she and the other driver entered the narrow street at opposite ends, her car fell over to its side when she tried to avoid a collision. She didn't earn any money at all. And what's more, she lost a lot.
小华:我一个朋友Nina做DD代驾,她和另外一辆车迎面行驶在一条狭窄的路上,她为了避让侧翻了。钱没挣着,赔了不少。
Xiaobo:Well, it's a necessity to have two jobs, which is a way to make ends meet and provide extra income.
小波:呃,必须有两份工作才能广开渠道养家糊口过日子啊。
Xiaoqing:I want to run a sideline, too.
小青:我也想搞副业。
Xiaoxiao:I want to take on a side hustle, but just don't know how.
小小:我也想,但是怎么搞啊?
Xiaohong:Xiaohua, what kind of odd jobs have you done?
小红:小华,来介绍下你的活儿?
Xiaohua:I have been a part-time bridesmaid for a long time. It's interesting, though.
小华:我做伴娘很久了,但是啊,很有意思。
Xiaohong:You mean people rent you to be a bridesmaid? How much did you get for each wedding?
小红:别人付费给你,你当伴娘?多少钱一次?
Xiaohua:Yes. Bridesmaid for hire! I can wear the bridesmaid dress, walk down the aisle, and give a toast. I'm a professional bridesmaid. So, I got 400 RMB for each wedding, sometimes 600 RMB or above.
小华:伴娘出租啊!我可以穿伴娘装,走道,敬酒。专业的。400一次,有时候600,或更高。
Xiaohua's Boyfriend:I don't even know that.
小华男友:我都不知道!
Xiaohong:What's your sideline, gentleman?
小红:你的活儿呢?小哥。
Xiaohua's Boyfriend:I am a cat sitter!
小华男友:我帮别人喂猫。
All:Wow, good for you.
全部:哇,你太棒了。
【完美发音】Perfect Pronunciation
目标句子:The more you broaden your skills, the more successful you’ll be.
缩读:you will --- you'll
断句:The more |you broaden your skills, the more successful| you’ll be.
中速/快速跟读:The more you broaden your skills, the more successful you’ll be.
参考翻译:你的技能越广,你就越成功。
乃夫老师口语群、完美发音、高级表达、详细笔记pdf、小王子、图解口语已经你为准备好
请关注“可可英语口语”公众号回复讲义获取!打开就知道更多精彩!