-课程导读
今天在“美食”栏目中,我们来聊聊“赠饮饮料”,Let's talk about “Free Drinks” in today’s program.
朋友,相信你在点外卖时,或多或少会收到一瓶免费附赠的饮料。这些饮料通常包装山寨感十足,品牌名称鲜为人知,甚至执行的生产标准也是五花八门,那它们能放心喝吗?今日我们就来学习和这则新闻有关的话题。
-课程内容
词汇积累:Word Bank
1、实验室:lab
2、测评:test
3、软饮料:soft drinks
4、风险:risks
5、糖精:saccharin
6、外卖服务:food delivery service
7、赠送:given for free
8、合乎标准:meet the standard
9、无糖:sugar-free
10、健康的:healthy
【初级水平】基本对话:Conversation
场景:
小红问小华昨天中午都吃什么了?小华回答道:米饭+菜+免费赠饮。小红就随口一问:免费赠饮你敢喝吗?小华又开始和小红杠起来。
Xiaohong:What did you eat for lunch yesterday?
小红:昨天中午吃啥了?
Xiaohua:Oh, I got rice and Kung Pao Chicken, and of course, a free soft drink.
小华:哦,我点了米饭和宫保鸡丁,还有一份免费饮料呢。
Xiaohong:Did you dare to drink the free soft drink?
小红:你敢喝免费饮料吗?
Xiaohua:What do you mean? Was I brave to drink it? Why? You mean, it was not healthy or something?
小华:你啥意思?你是说我能勇敢地喝吗?你意思是它是否健康对吧?
Xiaohong:Yes. I'm worried. I watched an online lab doing a food test about the free soft drinks offered by restaurants.
小红:嗯,我担心。我看了一个网上实验室做了一个关于商家赠送软饮料的食物测评。
Xiaohua:What did it say?
小华:说啥了?
Xiaohong:Well, a man took 9 different brands of free drinks to the lab and the result turned to be half encouraging and half worrying. Some were good to drink, but some weren't.
Some drinks were said to be sugar-free, but they weren't.
小红:呃,这哥们拿了九种不同品牌的饮料去实验室做实验,结果是一半让人鼓舞,一半令人担心。有的能喝,有的不能。有的据说是无糖,结果不是。
Xiaohua:So you mean they didn't meet the standard, right?
小华:你意思是说它们没达标对吧?
Xiaohong:Yes. That's why I was worried about you because most of the soft drinks are full of saccharin, one of the most affordable low-calorie sweeteners available.
小红:是的。这就是我担心你的原因,因为大多数软饮料都有糖精,这是市面上最实惠的低热量甜味剂之一。
Xiaohua:So what do you recommend me to drink?
小华:那你建议我喝啥?
Xiaohong:Water. 8 cups a day.
小红:喝水。每天八杯。
Xiaohua:Wait! I'm hungry now. I want to order pizza delivery.
小华:等等,我饿了,我想点外卖披萨。
Xiaohong:Don't forget a free drink!
小红:别忘了免费饮料啊!
【完美发音】Perfect Pronunciation
目标句子:There's no scientific evidence that juice is any better than eating fruit or vegetables.
元音综合练习:evidence, any, better, vegetables
断句:There's no scientific evidence | that juice is any better |than eating fruit or vegetables.
中速/快速朗读:There's no scientific evidence | that juice is any better |than eating fruit or vegetables.
参考翻译:没有科学证据表明果汁比吃水果或蔬菜更好。
乃夫老师口语群、完美发音、高级表达、详细笔记pdf、小王子、图解口语已经你为准备好
请关注“可可英语口语”公众号回复讲义获取!打开就知道更多精彩!