-课程导读
今天在“时尚”栏目中,我们来聊聊“迪奥抄袭事件”,Let's talk about “Chinese horse-face skirt ”in today’s program.
近日,Dior 被指抄袭中国马面裙的事件闹得沸沸扬扬。迪奥发布的一款新款半身裙,和中国传统马面裙相似,但迪奥介绍却称其是“标志性的dior廓形”。有网友买回迪奥裙实物,直接跟汉服马面裙对比,发现这款裙子与中国传统服饰马面裙几乎一样,认为迪奥涉嫌抄袭。今天我们就来聊聊和这一则新闻相关的知识。
-课程内容
词汇积累:Word Bank
1、马面裙:horse-face skirt / ma mian qun
2、迪奥:Dior
3、遭遇:encounter
4、抄袭:copy
5、设计:design
6、澄清:clarify
7、灵感来源:source of inspiration
8、标志性的dior廓形:a hallmark Dior silhouette
9、相似:be similar to
10、强调:highlight
【初级水平】基本对话:Conversation
【中高级水平】练习发布在 可可英语口语 公众号
场景:小华和小红都是中国传统汉服的爱好者,看到迪奥的山寨货,就很不爽,立马加入了网络讨论表态。
Xiaohong:As a Hanfu lover, it's a shame that the French fashion brand Dior copied the design of traditional Chinese horse face skirt in its fall 2022 collection.
小红: 作为一个汉服爱好者,法国时尚品牌迪奥在其2022年秋季系列中抄袭了中国传统马面裙的设计,这是一件很遗憾的事情。
Xiaohua:Yes. The fashion brand encounters controversy again on Chinese social media.
小华:是哦。这个时尚品牌在中国社交媒体上再次遭遇争议。
Xiaohong:I don't even remember the last time it sparked controversy.
小红:我甚至不记得上次它引发争议是什么时候了。
Xiaohua:It was a photo at a Shanghai show that was criticised for "smearing Asian women".
小华:那张照片出现在上海的一场时装秀上,被批评为“抹黑/丑化亚洲女性”。
Xiaohong:I think Dior's new collection as a copycat as it had high split on the front and back, folds on both sides as well as the design in the waist, which are all typical elements of a horse face skirt, while Dior insisted it was an original design.
小红:我认为Dior的新系列是一个山寨品,因为它的前后高开叉,两侧的褶皱,以及腰部的设计,这些都是马面裙的典型元素,而Dior坚持这是一个原创的设计。
Xiaohua:I visited its official website, and the brand said the controversial mid-length skirt is "a hallmark Dior silhouette" in the discription, which contains no content that indicates the skirt has anything to do with Chinese traditional clothes or culture.
小华:我访问了迪奥品牌的官方网站,该品牌在描述中称这条备受争议的中长裙是“标志性的迪奥廓形”,没有任何内容表明这条裙子与中国传统服饰或文化有关。
Xiaohong:I feel so angry because it didn't clarify the source of inspiration.
小红:我很生气,因为迪奥没有表明灵感的来源。
Xiaohua:Calm down, please.
小华:消消气。
Xiaohong:The copycat is really getting on my nerves.
小红:这山寨品把我惹毛了。
Xiaohua:Do you want some chicken? Chicken help!
小华:来点鸡肉?吃鸡肉有帮助。
乃夫老师口语群、口语转化表达、详细笔记pdf已经你为准备好
请关注“可可英语口语”公众号回复讲义获取!打开就知道更多精彩!