-课程导读
今天在“娱乐”栏目中,我们来聊聊“王心凌的老男孩”,Let's talk about “ Cyndi's Old Boys” in today’s program.
最近《浪姐3》开播,中国台湾歌手王心凌,这位甜心教主,又再一次爆红。我们来看看从这个火爆全网的梗中能学会点什么。
-课程内容
词汇积累:Word Bank
1、王心凌:Cyndi Wang
2、《爱你》:Ai Ni / Love You
3、《浪姐》:Sisters Who Make Waves
4、第一集:the first episode
5、制服装:uniform look
6、播出:air v.
7、微博热搜:the top of Weibo's most-serched list
8、热议话题:a top trending topic
9、王心凌的“回忆杀”:a throwback for everyone
10、昵称:moniker
11、甜心教主:Sugar Bishop
12、翻跳:cover dance
13、王心凌的复出:Cyndi's resurgence
14、怀旧演出:nostalgic performance
【初级水平】基本对话:Conversation
(学习对话的目的在于语境中学会词汇和句型表达)
A:I feel excited that Cyndi Wang is back in the spotlight.
A:王心凌重返舞台,太开心了。
B:Cyndi who?
B:谁来着?
A:The Taiwanese singer and actress Cyndi Wang.
A:就是台湾的歌手和演员王心凌啊。
B:OMG, I can't believe she's still popular.
B:我的天!不敢相信还有那么人喜欢她!
A:Yes. She put on a performance that was heads and shoulders above the rest, which blew up on Chinese social media, with a related hashtag racking up more than 430 million views on Weibo.
A:是啊。王心凌跳《爱你》火爆全网,此话题在微博上获得超过430万浏览量。
B:Let me take a look at her video. (Watching "Love You")
B:我们看看她的视频吧。(看《爱你》)
A:This performance is such a throwback for everyone.
A:这舞对每个人来说都是回忆杀。
B:I agree. A lot of memories are flooding back.
B:同意。让我回想起很多往事。
A:When I was in secondary school, I bought Cyndi's stickers and stuck them all over my desk.
A:记得我读中学的时候,我还买王心凌的贴纸,把桌子都贴满了。
B:I really liked her sugary pop songs.
B:我的确喜欢她那些甜美的歌。
A:That's why she earned her the moniker 'Sugar Bishop'.
A:她真是“甜心教主”啊。
B:Look! Cyndi even took to her Weibo to thank her fans for their support. She said, "Being able to remind you of your treasured memories is such a beautiful thing. Through music, I hope to create more good memories with you.''
B:你瞧!王心凌还在微博上感谢粉丝的支持。她写到:“如果这几天让大家想起美好的回忆,那真的是一件更好的事。”
A:Yes. The overwhelmingly positive responses to her performance proves netizens' penchant for nostalgia.
A:是啊。她的舞蹈获得了清一色的正向反馈,这证明了网民们的怀旧情结啊。
B:Hey, shall we go for lunch now?
B:嘿,我们去吃午饭?
A:Nope. I want to cover dance 'Love you'. Do you want to join?
A:我不!我要翻跳“爱你”。你也来?
B:Okay. It's cool! Let me cover dance with Curved Eyelashes. That's my favorite.
B:好啊。太酷了。我来跳“睫毛弯弯”,我的最爱。
A:Hey, buddy. Don't let our boss know that we're big fans of Cyndi.
A:嘿,兄弟。别让老板晓得我们是王心凌粉丝哈。
B:Come on! I am sure he's a big fan of Cyndi too. Yesterday I saw him dance in the toilet.
B:得了吧。我确定他也是王心凌的粉丝。昨天我在厕所看到他在跳舞......
【中级水平】练习、【高级水平】练习
请参看可可英语口语公众号发布的详细内容,顺便看看中年男粉们炸裂的舞姿!
乃夫老师粉丝口语群、免费纠音群、口语转化表达、详细笔记pdf已经你为准备好
请关注“可可英语口语”公众号回复讲义获取!打开就知道更多精彩!