I'm so happy.
我太高兴了。
I'm overjoyed.
简直让我喜出望外。
I'm flying.
我有点飘飘然。
I'm delighted.
我很高兴。
I'm so happy, I can hardly contain myself.
我太高兴了,简直抑制不住自己的兴奋。
ecstatic
/ɪkˈstætɪk/
狂喜的;
They are ecstatic about their first kid.
他们为有了自己第一个孩子而感到欣喜。
dialogue1
A: I can't believe it, I'm so happy I got an A.
我简直不敢相信,我得了一个A.
B: Congratulations. Your father will be so proud.
恭喜。你爸爸一定为你感到骄傲。
dialogue2
A: What's up? I've never seen you look so happy.
怎么了?我从没看你这么开心。
B: Jennifer just told me she loves me, I can hardly contain my excitement.
珍妮弗刚刚说她爱我。我实在无法抑制自己的兴奋。
Conversation:
A: Check this out, I just got accepted to grad school.
快看看,我考上研究生了。
check this out非常地道,用来引起别人注意自己下面要说的话。
B: That's fantastic. What a great feeling that must be.
太好了,你肯定感觉棒极了。
A: That's for sure, I'm walking on air right now.
当然了,我现在都有点飘飘然了。
walk on air字面意思是“在天上走路”,形容人高兴地飘飘然
B: Well, you worked really hard, so you deserve it.
你学习那么努力,这是你应得的。
A: Thanks. When I show my dad, he's going to be ecstatic.
谢谢,我把这个消息告诉我爸爸,他肯定会欣喜若狂的。