Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉,我迟到了。
Sorry to be late.
抱歉迟到了。
Sorry, I'm late. But I couldn't find your office.
抱歉,我迟到了。我找不到你的办公室了。
I got held up in traffic.
我遇到交通堵塞了。
Can I come in late tomorrow?
我明天能晚点来吗?
I can't make it on time tomorrow.
我明天没法准时。
I've got to go a bit early today.
我今晚得早点走。
Is it okay if I leave early tomorrow night?
我明天晚上可以早点儿走吗?
Can I leave early tomorrow?
我明天能早点走吗?
Conversation1:
A: I'm sorry, I'm late. There was an accident on the freeway and it took them forever to clear the road.
对不起,我迟到了。高速公路上发生了事故,他们花了好长时间才把路面清理干净。
B: I keep telling you, just take the subway and you won't have to worry about that kind of stuff.
我一直和你说,只要坐地铁就不用担心这种事情了。
Conversation2:
A: I need to come in late tomorrow, so I can drop my wife off at the airport.
我明天得晚来一会儿,这样我可以顺便把妻子送到机场。
B: No problem. But I might need to to stay late, so we can get that new project done on time.
没问题,不过我可能需要你晚上加班,这样我们就可以按时完成新项目了。
Conversation3:
A: I don't think I can make it in today. I'm really feeling sick.
我觉得我今天去不了了,我觉得很不舒服。
B: That's too bad. Just get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow.
太糟糕了,好好休息一下吧,我们明天见。