A: How can I help you?
我可以帮您什么?
B: I'd like to send this package to China.
我想把这个包裹寄到中国去。
A: Would you like to send it surface or airmail?
您想平邮还是航空?
B: What's the difference between surface and airmail?
平邮和空邮有什么区别?
A: If you send the parcel with surface mail, it will take about two months to arrive. Whereas with airmail, it will arrive in 7-10 days.
如果您用平邮寄包裹,大概需要两个月左右。空邮的话七到十天就能到。
B: That's a big difference. I suppose airmail will be much more expensive.
差别还是挺大的,我猜空邮会贵很多吧。
A: That depends on the weight.
价钱是按重量计算的。
B: How much will it cost to send it airmail?
用空邮寄要多少钱?
A: Place it on the scale, please.
请把包裹放在称上。
B: Okay.
好的。
A: That's 500 grams. It will cost 10 pounds for airmail.
500克。空邮要十英镑。
B: That's not bad. I'll do that, then. Does that include insurance on the contents of the parcel, or is that a separate fee?
还不错,我就选择空邮寄包裹了。这里面包括包裹的保险费吗,还是价钱要另外算?
A: That's separate. It's another 50 P.
单算的,再加50便士。
B: Ok.
好的。
A: Just fill in this customs form. Make sure you press hard so that the information transfer to all three papers.
您需要把这个客户表格填好,写的时候多用点力,才能保证填的内容三张复写单子上都能看清楚。
B: Alright. Do I need to put a return address on the package?
好了,我需要在包裹上写回邮地址吗?
A: Yes, that would be ideal. If the package doesn't make it to the recipient's address, then it will be sent back to the sender.
写吧,最好写上。如果包裹没有寄到收信的地址,还能寄回给发信人。
B: Okay. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
A: You're welcome.
不客气。
n. 包裹,一块(土地),部分
vt. 打包,