hit the spot
正合心意
An iced drink would really hit the spot.
一杯冰镇饮料正合我意。
damn it
darn it
dammit
shit
shoot
该死(慎用)
A: After driving for five hours, I'm bushed.
开了五个小时的车后,我累垮了。
B: Me too. Hey, I can't be bothered to cook. Let's just grab some fast food before we arrive home.
我也是。我懒得做饭了,咱们随便买点快餐回家吧。
A: Yeah, a Quarter Pounder would really hit the spot.
好啊,一份四盎司牛肉堡,正合我意。
B: There's a McDonald's not far from here.
离这里不远的地方有一家麦当劳。
A: How about KFC? We could get one of those big buckets of fried chicken.
肯德基怎么样?我们可以买那里的大桶炸鸡。
B: Nah, that's too much for two of us. We really shouldn't eat too much fast food. It's not healthy.
不好,对我们两个来说太多了。我们真的不该吃太多快餐,很不健康。
A: I guess you're right. A cheeseburger and fries will be plenty.
我想你是对的。一份芝士,汉堡包和薯条就很多了。
B: We're here already. Damn it. There's no parking.
我们已经到了,该死,没有停车位。
A: Just go through the drive-thru.
走得来速吧。
B: OK, then. After we order our takeout and check out. We can go home and pig out while we veg out until we pass out.
好的,那我们点餐外带,结完账之后就可以回家,然后边放空边大快朵颐,直到我们不省人事为止。
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 跟艾米莉一起学口语 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: