A: Thanks for taking me to the amusement park, Ricky. I had the time of my life.
Ricky,谢谢你带我来游乐园,我今天玩得很开心。
B: You're more than welcome. I agree, it was a blast.
不用客气,荣幸之极,我也有同感,这真让人愉快。
A: It was so much better than my last date with Bill.
这次约会比上次我跟比尔出去好太多了。
B: Why? What happened?
为什么这么说?发生了什么事情?
A: We went to the Nascar races and he brought along his best friend.
我们去看全国运动汽车竞赛协会所举办的赛车,他还带了他最要好的朋友。
B: Two's company; three's a crowd, I guess.
我认为两人成伴,三人添乱。
A: You said it. It was the date from hell.
没错,那次约会真的很糟糕。
B: Hey! There's a party at Steve's house tomorrow night. How about I pick you up at seven o'clock.
嘿!明晚史蒂夫要在他家开派对,我七点去接你好吗?
A: Sorry, I've already made plans, but I'm free next week.
抱歉,我已经有其他安排,但我下周有空。
B: Cool. A few friends are having a get-together next saturday night. Would you like to come too?
好极了,下周六晚上我与几个朋友要聚聚,你也想来吗?
A: I'd love to.
我很乐意。
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 跟艾米莉一起学口语 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: