Security Check 安全检查
Can I have your ID and boarding pass, please? 我可以看下你的身份证件和登机牌吗?
Please take off your jackets, shoes, belts or accessories, anything that might have metal in it. 请脱下你身上一切含有金属的物品,包括外套,鞋子,皮带和饰品等等。
Separate your electronics, phones, cameras, laptops, chargers; all that in a separate tray, please. 请把你的电子产品,手机,相机,笔记本电脑,充电器,都放在单独的小篮子里。
Please drink up your water or throw it away. Anything liquid will not be allowed beyond this point. 请将你的水要么喝完,要么扔掉。任何液体都不能带出安检处这个地方了。
Any lighters?有没有谁带了打火机啊?(Tip: 口语中,lighter中的字母t不发音)
(Walk-through) metal detector 金属探测门
Full body scanner人体全身扫描仪
You can go this way. 你可以往这边走
May I walk through the metal detector? I’m pregnant. /I have a kid.
我怀孕了/我带着小孩,我可以走金属探测门吗?
Do you have any coins or keys in your pocket? 你口袋里有硬币或钥匙吗?
Put your keys in this tray and walk through the metal detector again. 把你的钥匙放到这个小篮子里,然后再走一遍金属探测门吧。
Please stand in line and wait for your turn.请排队等候轮到你
Next.下一位
Please stand on the mark and put your hands up. 请站在脚印图案标记上,并举起你的双手。
Please remember to collect your items at the end. 最后请记得收好您的随身物品。
Madam女士 Tip:注意发音,在口语中,里面的字母d不发音。
Madam (ma’am) / sir, water is not allowed on the airplane, so you have to discard this. 女士/先生,水是不能带上飞机的,所以你得把它扔了。
I’m sorry sir/madam(ma’am). I didn't know I have this with me.对不起先生/女士,我不知道我带了这个。
You are all set. 你的事办妥了(言外之意就是检查完毕了,你可以走了 )
Food Court 美食广场
Duty free store 免税店
n. 丢牌,废牌
vt. 丢弃,抛弃