You can hear this...
你可以听这个……
Singapore is called the "Lion city". There are four races of inhabitants:Indian, Malay, Eurasian and Chinese.
新加坡被称为“狮子城”,居民包 括4种种族:印度人、马来人、欧亚混血人及中国人。
This is Tower Bridge, the most striking of all London bridges.
这就是塔桥,伦敦所有桥中最具魅力的一座。
Paris abounds in historical relics.
巴黎有许多的历史文物。
It's a top attraction in New Zealand.
这是新西兰最有名的旅游胜地。
The Sydney Opera House is an "icon" attraction of Australia.
悉尼歌剧院是澳大利亚的“标志性”旅游景点。
You can speak this...
你可以说这个……
How do you like Korea?
你觉得韩国怎么样?
Do you like Indonesia?
你喜欢印度尼西亚吗?
Hello, it's my first time in Egypt.
你好,这是我第一次来埃及。
This is my first trip to Paris.
这是我第一 次来巴黎旅游。
London is a pretty modern city.
伦敦真是一座现代城市。
We'll see the Acropolis in Athens soon!
很快我们就可以见到雅典卫城了!
It's said that you will go to Switzerland tomorrow.
听说你明天去瑞士。
My family is going to Australia this summer.
这个夏天我们全家要去澳大利亚。
I hear Canada is very mountainous.
我听说加拿大是个多山的国家。
We are now in Washington D.C.,the capital city of America.
我们现在在华盛顿特区,美国的首都。