Excuse me, are you Anna?
打扰一下,你是安娜吗?
I've come to fix your computer.
我来给你修电脑。
Oh, hello… you must be… Dave.
你好,你肯定是戴夫。
I really like your hair.
我很喜欢你的发型。
Thanks. You look rather lovely.
谢谢,你看起来很可爱。
I'd better take a look at your computer.
我最好看看你的电脑。
Don't worry guys, it's OK, I think I've fixed it!
别担心,伙计,没问题,我想我能修好。
Looks like Tom has a rival.
看起来汤姆有对手了。
Is Anna going to fall for the charms of Dave, the I.T. man, or is he just going to upgrade her software?
安娜会倾心于技术部门的戴夫吗,还是他只是来升级她的软件的?
This could get very interesting – but there's still work to be done – so join us again soon for English at Work. Bye.
这会变得很有趣,但仍有一些工作要完成,下次在职场英语里再见了。