Go on, give it a try!
继续,试试吧。
Right, thanks. I'll try.
好的,谢谢,我试试。
Erm, excuse me Tom. Sorry about earlier.
打扰了汤姆,我对之前感到抱歉。
I’m a little nervous about leading this strategy thing and I would be most grateful if you could give me some help… please?
关于负责这项计划的事我感到有点紧张,如果你能给我一些帮助的话,我会非常感激……拜托了。
Of course Anna. Why didn’t you say, I’d be delighted.
当然了,安娜。为什么你之前不说呢,我会很高兴的。
I’ve lost count of the number of projects I’ve lead over the years.
我都记不清这几年我都负责过多少这种项目了呢。
Great, thanks. So… where do you think I should begin?
太棒了,谢谢你。那么……我应该从哪开始着手呢?
Well, give me a few minutes and I’ll just find some of the excellent work I did last year.
给我几分钟,让我给你找找去年我完成的几项出色的项目。
Basically, you’ll just need to copy it. Hold on…
基本上你只要拿去复印一下就好了。等一下……
Ah Anna… just popping out for some biscuits… err, how’s the stock management strategy coming along?
安娜……出来吃点心吧……库存管理系统的方案你做的怎么样了?
Oh very good Paul… actually, please could I ask you for some advice, please?
一切顺利,保罗……不过,你能给我点建议吗?
Yes of course… although I don’t know if I’ll be much use!
没问题,虽然我不知道我的建议到底有没有用!
… now where did I save those damn documents?
我到底把那些该死的文件存哪了?
I’m very grateful for this opportunity but I’m a little unsure of where to start.
我很感激您能给我这次机会,不过我还不是太清楚到底该从哪开始。