Here's one.
给你这个。
Thanks. Okay, I'm listening Tom.
谢谢,好的,我洗耳恭听了,汤姆。
Okay. Say: go... go... ...away...Slimy Limey.
好的。说走…… 走…… 开,假惺惺的Limey。
Go away Slimy Limey. Are you sure?
走开,假惺惺的Limey。你确定吗?
Yeah. Of course!
当然了!
Don't listen to him Anna.
安娜,别听他的。
This is what you should say: Thank you for your offer.
你应该这么说:谢谢你的邀请。
But I'm really sorry, I won't be able to.
但是我很抱歉,我不能这么做。
Then explain why, say I'm afraid… blah blah blah
然后解释原因,说我恐怕……
Blah blah blah?
废话,废话,废话?
Say it's against company policy to have non business lunches with clients.
说这违反了公司的规定,不能和客户进行非商业的午餐。
Meaning?
意思是?
You're not allowed to if it's not for business.
如果不是公事,你就不能去。
Then say: It wouldn't be appropriate.
然后说:这不合适。
So, with regret, I'm going to have to say no.
所以很抱歉我不得不拒绝。
Okay, I think I've got that all down. Thanks.
好,我想我都记下来了,谢谢。
He'll be waiting for my call.
他在等着我的电话。
Hello, Seb Lime speaking.
你好,我是Seb Lime。
Hello Mr Lime.
你好,Lime先生。
Anna! Please, call me Seb. So, when can I invite you to lunch?
安娜!请加我Seb吧。我什么时候可以约你吃午饭?
Thank you for your offer...
谢谢你的邀请……
Well, thank you for your offer. But I'm really sorry, I won't be able to.
谢谢你的邀请。但是我很抱歉,我不能这么做。
I'm afraid...
我恐怕……