Yes?
什么事?
Stop! That's all wrong.
停下!大错特错。
I'm going to call you again. This time…
我再打给你,这次……
Hello. Here we are in the middle of a telephone training session with Denise and Anna. What fun!
你们好。我们正在看的是丹尼斯和安娜的电话练习。多么有意思!
This time, you don't say 'yes' when you answer, it's rude.
这次你接电话的时候不能说“什么事”,这很没礼貌。
Call me and I'll show you how it's done.
给我打电话,我告诉你如何做。
Hello? Tip Top Trading.
你好?这里是Tip Top Trading。
Wow, that’s good.
太好了。
And, you can say your name. Hello? Tip Top Trading. Denise speaking. Try it.
你还可以说出你的名字。你好?这里是Tip Top Trading。我是安尼斯。试试。
Hello? Tip Top Trading. Denise speaking. No!
你好?这里是Tip Top Trading。我是安尼斯。 不对。
What? Say: "Anna speaking!"
怎么了? 说“我是安娜!”
Oh, sorry, I'm so stressed by all this.
不好意思,我被搞得压力很大。
Hello Anna speaking.
你好,我是安娜。
You sound like you're sitting on a pineapple.
你的声音听起来像是很不安。
Listen to my voice: Hello? Denise speaking.
听听我怎么说:你好?我是丹尼斯。
Hello? Anna speaking.
你好?我是安娜。