Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
When you're listening to American English, you might hear this phrase: Out Of Your Mind
当你听美式英语时,你也许会听到这样一个短语:Out Of Your Mind.
Is someone who is out of their mind thinking straight?
是否有人处于思想之外还能够想清楚事呢?
I just got two tickets to see Paul McCartney in concert. Want to go with me?
我有两张保罗·麦卡尼演出会的票。你想跟我一起去吗?
Oh my gosh, that would be so cool! How much were the tickets?
天啊,太棒了!票多少钱呢?
200 dollars. I bought them from someone, so I had to pay a little more.
200美元。我从别人那儿买来的,所以有点贵。
Whoa! Are you out of your mind? Sorry, but I'm not going to pay that much!
哇!你疯了吗?不好意思,我不能付那么多钱!
Out of your mind means you are a little crazy, or not thinking straight. This is an informal saying.
Out of your mind意味着你有些小疯狂,或是无法把事情想清楚。这是一种非正式表达。
Sometimes it can be said in anger, but you can also say this to a friend in humorous way.
有时,可以含有生气的语气,但你可以用一种幽默的口气说给一位朋友听。
And that's English in a Minute!
以上就是本期的《一分钟英语》。