Welcome back!
欢迎回来!
This is what's happening today: as a result some of embarrassing mistakes in deliveries,
这是今天的情况:由于在送货上出现了一些令人难堪的错误,
Tip Top Trading's big boss in America has ordered a re-check of every order this month.
Tip Top Trading在美国的大老板命令重新核查本月所有的订单。
So, Paul is talking to key customers to see if they've got what they needed.
所以保罗正在与重要客户们谈话,看看他们的货物是否没问题。
I just want to check you're happy with the grapes?
我只是想核对一下你对你的葡萄很满意。
Tom, whom we all know was responsible for the disaster, is phoning his clients to make sure he has the correct information about what they want.
我们都知道汤姆该对这场灾难负责,他正在给他的客户打电话确保他们的信息正确。
I just want to make absolutely sure we get the order right for you and have the correct number of fruit...
我只是想百分百确定我们的订单无误,而且水果的数目也是对的。
Denise is, well, talking on the phone to a friend.
丹尼斯正在打电话和朋友聊天。
Brown shoes don't look right on him!
棕色的鞋子不配他!
He's not a brown shoe sort of person...
他不是穿棕色鞋子的那种人……
Anna has to go down to the warehouse, where the products are prepared for delivery.
安娜必须下到仓库去,那里有准备运送的产品。
I have to speak to Mr Ingle. Apparently he's not very friendly!
我必须要跟英格尔先生谈谈。显然他不是很友好!
He might not like me asking lots of questions!
他可能不喜欢我问这么多问题!
Well, be polite, and start your sentences with things like: I just want to make sure that...
要有礼貌,比如开始的时候这么说:我只是想确定……
Could you possibly clarify...
您能澄清一下……
I just want to check...
我只是想核对……