We had a very small budget and I had to make decisions on what to buy.
我们的预算很小,所以我必须决定买什么。
I like it! "I'm particularly proud of" - Positive but not boasting.
我喜欢!“我特别自豪”——积极但又不是在吹嘘。
You're doing well.
你做的很好。
Very impressive – so you're a good planner Anna!
真厉害,那么安娜,你是一个好的规划者!
We like organised people here...ooops, silly me.
我们喜欢有条理的人……哎呀,我真笨。
I seemed to have spilt tea over your CV.
我似乎把茶洒到你的简历上了。
Oh, do you need some help?
你需要帮助吗?
Oh no…I'm sure it'll dry out… carry on please…
没事,它肯定一会儿就干了,请继续。
Also… timekeeping is important to me…
而且,守时对我很重要。
"Timekeeping is important to me" – that's good!
“守时对我很重要”——说的好!
I always try to complete my work on time.
我总是努力按时完成工作。
At university I never handed my assignments in late.
在大学里,我从不晚交作业。
That's good to hear. We like punctuality here…
听你这么说太好了。我们这里喜欢守时的人。
Excuse me Paul. Sorry it's a bit late – but I thought you might like a biscuit with your tea.
打扰了,保罗。不好意思有点晚了,但是我想你可能喜欢就着饼干喝茶。