介绍:
personally 就我来看
Personally, I think the CEO should apologize for his appalling /əˈpɔːlɪŋ/ behaviour at the shareholders’ meeting.
就我来看,CEO应该为自己在股东大会上的恶劣行为道歉。
in my view 从我来看
In my view, they made a huge mistake in not selling the company when they had the chance.
从我来看,当有机会卖掉公司的时候他们没有卖,这是个巨大的错误。
all things considered 总的来看
All things considered, I think we made a wise choice in recruiting James.
总的来看,我觉得招James进来是个明智的决定。
cut to the chase 切入正题
Alright, let&`&s cut to the chase. How much is it going to cost?
好的,让我们切入正题。这要花多少钱?
It seems to me 就我来看
It seems to me that they are spending more money than they need to attract new customers.
就我来看,他们花了太多的钱去吸引新顾客。
比较老的过时的说法:I reckon / to be frank/ frankly speaking.