Buying a one-way ticket
买单程票
Cindy : Hello. I would like to buy a ticket to Chicago.
森碟:哈喽,我买一张到芝加哥的票。
Ticket Agent : Would you like a round-trip ticket or a one-way ticket?
售票员:您要单程票还是往返票。
Cindy : I don't know when I will be coming back, so I want a one-way ticket please.
森碟:我不知道什么时候回来,所以我想买单程票。
Ticket Agent : When would you like to travel?
售票员:你要什么时候旅行。
Cindy : I would like to leave on Monday.
森碟:我想周一走。
Ticket Agent : That will be $45 for the one-way ticket to Chicago.
售票员:去芝加哥的单程票要45美元。
Cindy : Thank you. Here is my credit card.
森碟:谢谢你,这是我的信用卡。
Ticket Agent : This is your ticket. You'll find the car number and the seat number on the ticket.
售票员:这是你的票。
Cindy : Thank you. Goodbye.
森碟:谢谢你,再见。
Buying a round-trip ticket
买往返票
Cindy : Hello. I would like to buy a ticket to Chicago.
森碟:你好,我想要买到芝加哥的火车票。
Ticket Agent : Would you like a round-trip ticket or a one-way ticket?
售票员:您想要单程票还是往返票。
Cindy : I am coming back soon so I want a round-trip ticket.
森碟:我会马上回来,所以我想要往返票。
Ticket Agent : When are you leaving?
售票员:你什么时候离开?
Cindy : I am leaving on Tuesday and coming back on Saturday.
森碟:我周二离开周六回来。
Ticket Agent : The train does not return from Chicago on Saturday. Do you want a ticket for Sunday?
售票员:周六没有芝加哥回来的火车,周日可以吗?
Cindy : No, that will not be convenient. Could I get one for Friday?
森碟:不,这样很不方便,周五有票吗?
Ticket Agent : Yes, there is a train that day.
售票员:可以,周五有票。
Cindy : Thank you. Please give me return ticket for Friday.
森碟:谢谢,请给我一张周五的返程票。
Checking luggage
托运行李
Cindy : Can I check my luggage instead of carrying it on the train?
森碟:我可以不把行李带上火车而是托运吗?
Ticket Agent : Yes, you can. There is no charge for that service. Do you have your luggage here?
售票员:可以,但是这里没有这项业务,这里有你的行李吗?
Cindy : Yes. This is the bag I wish to check.
森碟:有的,这是我想要托运的行李。
Ticket Agent : Let me put a tag on your bag and give you a receipt.
售票员:让我在你的行李上贴上标签给你票据。
Cindy : Thank you.
森碟:谢谢你。
Receiving someone
接某人
Laura : Hi Cindy! I am so glad you have come to visit us!
劳拉:嗨,森碟。我很高兴你来看我们。
Cindy : Oh, Laura! It is so good to see you.
森碟:哦,劳拉!见到你太开心了。
Laura : Did you have a good trip?
劳拉:路上还好吗?
Cindy : Yes. The train was very fast, and they had a restaurant car where I could eat lunch. It was fun to sit at a table and watch the countryside go by as I ate.
森碟:愉快,火车很快,他们有餐车我可以在哪里吃午餐。坐下来边一边吃饭一边看风景很有趣。
Laura : That’s great! Do you have any luggage?
劳拉:太棒了,你有行李吗?
Cindy : Yes, but I checked my big suitcase. We will have to pick it up at the gate.
森碟:有的,但是我托运了大件的行李。我们要去大厅取它。
Laura : Let’s go!
劳拉:走吧!