Kate: Are local people willing to receive foreign tourists?
凯特:当地人愿意接待外国游客吗?
Mary: You don't need to be worried about them. The people there are incredibly friendly. I think even friendlier than in any other country I have ever been to.
玛丽:你不用担心这个。那里的人都是让人难以置信的友好。我觉得应该是我旅游过的所有国家中最友好的了。
Kate: That is great. But I have to say I don't like travel on foot.
凯特:那真好。不过我得说我不怎么喜欢徒步旅游。
Mary: No problem. The public transportation in Peru is incredible as well.
玛丽:那也没问题。当地的交通也是非常好的。
Kate: How is it so?
凯特:是怎样的?
Mary: You can just stick your arm out at any passing vehicle, and if they have room, they will pick you up and give you a ride sometimes even for free.
玛丽:你可以随时在路上伸出你的胳膊,就能拦下路过的汽车,如果他们有位置的话肯定会带你一程,有时候还是完全免费的呢。
Kate: Really? That is awesome.
凯特:真的吗?那可是很不错啊。
Mary: Yeah, it is. I even made some friends with the drivers.
玛丽:对啊,我还和几个司机交了朋友呢。
Kate: Are you still in touch with them?
凯特:那你现在还和他们联系吗?
Mary: Yes, I am. I even send emails to them every month.
玛丽:是的,每个月我们都互通邮件。