Tom: After this good story of Chile, do you want to go there for traveling?
汤姆:听完这个美丽的故事,你是不是想去那里旅游了呢?
Dan: Yes. But I am little concerned about the food there.
丹:是的。不过我有点担心那里的吃饭问题。
Tom: All right. Chileans usually eat 4 meals a day.
汤姆:好吧,智利人通常一天吃4顿饭。
Dan: 4 meals? How could that happen?
丹:4顿饭?怎么回事?
Tom: They tend to have a light breakfast of toast with a well sugared cup of tea or coffee.
汤姆:他们早上通常吃得都很少,只有一点吐司面包和加糖的茶或者咖啡。
Dan: Oh, I see. But do I need to do that too?
丹 :我明白了,我也需要那样吗?
Tom: No, you don't. Visitors need not worry if they crave a huge plate of eggs or fresh squeezed juice because many hotels and resorts offer more elaborate choices.
汤姆:你不用的。如果游客想要吃到一大盘的鸡蛋,或者是现榨的果汁,他们不用担心吃不到,因为当地酒店或者景点都会提供更多精细的选择。
Dan: How about lunch?
丹:午餐呢?
Tom: Lunch is the main meal for a day. It is generally served between about 1pm and 3pm.
汤姆:午餐是一天的正餐,一般都在下午1点到3点之间。
Dan: The local people must have a very late dinner.
丹:那当地人肯定下午饭吃得很晚。
Tom: Yes, you are right, they usually eat dinner from 9pm to midnight.
汤姆:是的。晚饭通常都在晚上9点到午夜。