Lily: Hi, sir. Could you tell me where the Hilton Hotel is?
莉莉:先生,您好,您知道希尔顿酒店怎么走吗?
Passerby: Well, there are two Hilton Hotels around here. Which one is your destination?
路人:哦,这边有两个希尔顿酒店,你想去哪一个?
Lily: Eh, let me see. Sorry, I can't remember it, because I've been there only once, accompanied by my friends.
莉莉:嗯,让我想想。不好意思,我记不得了,我就去过那里一次,而且还是跟着同学一起去的。
Passerby: Then, it would be a little bit harder to find out your way. Do you remember the name of the street, or one or two landmarks?
路人:这样的话,可能有些难找了。那你记得街道的名字或是一两个地标性建筑吗?
Lily: A bookstore, probably. With a yellow and orange logo.
莉莉:好像有个书店,黄色和橙色的标牌。
Passerby: Good, any other clues?
路人:好的,那还有其他什么线索吗?
Lily: I remembered there is a very busy street several miles away. I waited for the traffic light for a very long time.
莉莉:我记得那边几英里之外是一条繁忙的街道。我在那里等了好长时间的红绿灯呢。
Passerby: Oh, is there a bank near there, Standard Charted possibly?
路人:哦,那里好像有个渣打银行,对吧?
Lily: Oh, yeah, I got it, there is a bank. My friend exchanged her money there.
莉莉:哦,是的,我想起来了,那边确实有个银行,我朋友还去那里兑换外币了。
Passerby: That's the second branch hotel of Hilton. Walk straight down and you will see the bookstore you just mentioned. Turn left, I believe, you will get it.
路人:那是希尔顿酒店的第二分店。径直走下去,你会看到刚才你说的那个书店,往左转,我相信你会找到的。
Lily: Great! Many thanks!
莉莉:太好了!太感谢您了!