Beth: Patrick, why didn't you call me last night? I was worried about you.
贝斯: 帕特里克,你昨晚为什么不打电话给我?我很担心你呀。
Patrick: Sorry, I was sick. I went to bed early.
帕克里斯: 不好意思,我生病啦,我睡得很早。
Beth: What's wrong?
贝斯: 怎么啦?
Patrick: I had a cough and my eyes were really dry.
帕克里斯: 我咳嗽,我的眼睛真的很干。
Beth: Are you better now?
贝斯: 现在感觉好点了吗?
Patrick: Yes, I'm feeling a lot better. Much better than yesterday.
帕克里斯: 是的,我感觉好多啦,比昨天好多啦。
Beth: Do you have allergies?
贝斯: 你有过敏史吗?
Patrick: Yes. Last time I went to the doctor, he did some tests and told me I have allergies. It gets worse in the spring.
帕克里斯: 是的,上次我去看医生,他给我做了测试,然后告诉我我对一些东西过敏,春天会发作。
Beth: What time did you wake up this morning?
贝斯: 你今天早上几点醒的?
Patrick: Around 9:30AM.
帕克里斯: 9:30 左右。
Beth: Are you going to work today?
贝斯: 今天要去上班吗?
Patrick: No. I think I'll just stay home and watch TV. I can work from home today.
帕克里斯: 不用,我想就呆在家里看电视吧,我今天可以在家里工作。
Beth: Good. Get some rest and I'll bring over some food later.
贝斯: 那很好。好好休息一下,我过会儿会给你带吃的过来。
Patrick: Thanks.
帕克里斯: 谢谢。