Cathy: Hello, how may I help you?
凯茜: 你好!我可以帮您吗?
Alex: I'd like to send this package to California.
亚里克斯: 我想把这个包裹寄到加利福尼亚。
Cathy: Would you like to send it overnight or by regular mail?
凯茜: 您是想用特快专递,还是普通邮寄?
Alex: How much is it to send it overnight?
亚里克斯: 快递多少钱?
Cathy: 20 dollars
凯茜: 20 美元。
Alex: And by regular mail?
亚里克斯: 那普通邮寄呢?
Cathy: 12 dollars.
凯茜: 12 美元。
Alex: I'd like it to get there tomorrow.
亚里克斯: 那我想明天邮寄到。
Cathy: Please fill out this form. When you're finished, come back to this window.
凯茜: 请填好这张表格,您填完后,再到这个窗口来。
Alex: OK, I think I'm done, is this correct?
亚里克斯: 好的,我填完啦,这样可以吗?
Cathy: Yes, that's right.
凯茜: 是的,没问题。
Alex: I'd also like to mail this letter.
亚里克斯: 我也想寄这封信。
Cathy: Do you need to buy stamps?
凯茜: 您需要买邮票吗?
Alex: Yes.
亚里克斯: 是的。
Cathy: A book of stamps costs 3 dollars. So that'll be 23 dollars for everything.
凯茜: 寄一本书的邮票价格是 3 美元,一共是 23 美元。
Alex: Oh, I forgot my wallet in the car. I'll be right back.
亚里克斯: 哦,我的钱包忘在车上啦,我马上回来.