Jimmy: Angela, come in.
杰米: 安吉拉,请进。
Angela: Happy Birthday!
安吉拉: 生日快乐!
Jimmy: Thanks. I can't believe you remembered that.
杰米: 谢谢,我真不敢相信你竟然还记着我的生日。
Angela: Well, I have a calendar in my computer. It helps me remember things like that. What are you up to?
安吉拉: 嗯,我电脑里有一个日历,它帮我记忆这样的事情,你准备干什么?
Jimmy: I'm reading a book my cousin gave me for my birthday.
杰米: 我在读一本书,这是我表姐送我的生日礼物。
Angela: Let me see. Oh, I have this book at home. I want to give you a present too.
安吉拉: 让我看看。哦,我家里有这本书,我也想送你一份生日礼物。
Jimmy: Wow, it's a guitar. I already have one, but I like this one better. Thank you.
杰米: 哇,是一个吉它,我已经有一个啦,但是我更喜欢这一个,谢谢。
Angela: You're welcome. Do you know how to play the guitar?
安吉拉: 不客气。你会弹吉它吗?
Jimmy: Yeah, I know how to play. My father taught me when I was young.
杰米: 是的,我会弹。我小的时候爸爸教过我。
Angela: Will you play it now? I want to listen to some music.
安吉拉: 你现在可以弹弹吗?我想听点音乐。
Jimmy: OK. Do you know this one?
杰米: 好的,你知道这一首吗?
Angela: Yeah, I've heard that one. I could sing that song when I was in middle school.
安吉拉: 是的,我听过这首歌,我在中学时会唱这首歌。
Jimmy: It's an old one. It makes me feel old. When I was in college they use to play it on the radio all the time.
杰米: 这是一首老歌,它让我感觉老, 我在读大学时,广播上总是播放这一首歌。