Rachel: Hello. J&P Cinema. Can I help you?
蕾切尔:您好,j&p电影院。有什么能为您效劳的?
Nate: I am calling to enquire about your new movies this weekend.
纳特:我打电话来是想咨询一下你们这周末上映的新电影。
Rachel: We only have one new movie coming out this Friday.
蕾切尔:只有本周五有一部新片上映。
Nate: And which one is that?
纳特:是哪部影片呢?
Rachel: It's the new Spiderman movie.
蕾切尔:是新的《蜘蛛侠》电影。
Nate: Great! I have been looking forward to seeing it!
纳特:太好了!我一直都想看这部电影!
Rachel: Yes. It is sure to be a true blockbuster!
蕾切尔:是的。它肯定会是一部真正的大片!
Nate: Could you give me the show times for Friday?
纳特:你可以告诉我周五的放映时间吗?
Rachel: No problem. There is a matinee at 1 p.m. And there are three shows in the evening. One at 6 p.m., one at 8 p.m. and one at 10 p.m.
蕾切尔:没问题。日场在下午1点。晚上有三场,分别是晚上6点、8点和10点。
Nate: Very good! Thanks for your help.
纳特:好的!感谢你的帮助。
Rachel : My pleasure. And thank you for calling J&P Cinema. Bye.
蕾切尔:别客气。感谢您致电J&P电影院。再见。
Nate: Bye.
纳特:再见。