手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 影视口语大全 > 生病就医 > 正文

Seeing the Doctor 看医生 - 绝望的主妇

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Bree: You know, my OB is all the way across town. You just do not want to drive that far.

布瑞:你知道我的医生离这里很远。你肯定不想开车去那么远。
Susan: Oh, well, we could schedule our appointments together and carpool. You know...Pregnant gals on the road.
苏珊:噢,我们可以排好时间一起去,还可以坐一辆车。你知道……孕妇姐妹一起作伴。
Bree: It does sound fun, but I don't think my doctor's taking on any new patients.
布瑞:听起来不错,但我觉得我的医生不接新病人了。
Susan: Oh, I can talk him into it. What's his name?
苏珊:噢,我能跟他谈谈让他接受,他叫什么?
Bree: I, um...Don't remember.
布瑞:我,呃……不记得了。
Susan: You don't remember?
苏珊:你不记得了?
Bree: No. You know, I usually just call him "doctor".
布瑞:是的,我通常只是叫他医生。
Susan: Bree, just get me the number.
苏珊:布瑞,给我电话就行了。
Bree: Ooh. Here you go, but please don't mention my name. As I said, you know, he's overbooked, and I just don't want to get on his bad side.
布瑞:噢,给你,但别提我的名字。就像我说过的,你知道,他病人太多了,我不想让他为难。
Susan: I'm so excited. Pregnant gals sharing a doctor!
苏珊:我太兴奋了!孕妇姐妹,看一个医生!
Bree: Ah-choo!
布瑞:阿嚏!
Susan: Oh, bless you.
苏珊:上帝保佑你。
Bree: Sorry, probably just allergies, but, you know, you don't want to take any chances.
布瑞:对不起,应该只是过敏,但你知道,你不应该冒险被传染。
Susan: Right.
苏珊:对。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。