Susan: What time do you want me to be ready?
苏珊:你想让我什么时候准备好?
Mike: How about six?
迈克:6点怎么样?
Susan: Six is good.
苏珊:6点很好。
Mike: All right. I thought maybe afterwards, we could have a little dinner, maybe some dancing.
迈克:那好。我想之后我们可以吃点晚餐,跳跳舞。
Susan: Sounds great. Um, you do know that it's like a two-hour drive up there. And isn't that kind of late to be coming back?
苏珊:听起来很不错啊!呃。你确实知道大概两小时开到那儿吧。而且回来难道不会太晚吗?
Mike: I thought if, you know, worse came to worse, we could grab a room...
迈克:我想如果,你知道,最坏我们就找间房……
Susan: Oh? Like a hotel room?
苏珊:哦?宾馆吗?
Mike: Yeah, as a last resort.
迈克:嗯,这是最后的办法。
Susan: Of course, of course, yes. So, maybe we should make reservations, you know, just in case.
苏珊:当然,当然,所以我们应该预定一下,你知道,要以防万一。
Mike: Yeah, I found some hotels online. Let me get a printout.
迈克:是啊,我上网找了一些宾馆,我来打印出来。