Friend A: Nancy, would you like to order some soup to go with your rice?
朋友甲:南希,你需要点个汤吃米饭吗?
Nancy: Oh, rice with soup? Sounds interesting. I never tried this before.
南希:哦,汤泡米饭?挺有意思的,我从来都没这么吃过。
Friend A: In South Korea, most of soup comes with a bowl of rice or have the rice already in the soup when delivered to your table.
朋友甲:在韩国,大部分时候,汤都会和米饭一起吃。或者,在送餐的时候汤里面就放好米饭了。
Nancy: Oh, that's a creative practice. What kind of soup do you serve?
南希:哦,真有创意。都有什么汤品呢?
Friend A: Korean soups are made from a variety of ingredients, such as meats, fishes, and vegetables. You could find them on the menu.
朋友甲:韩国汤品里有各种食材,比如肉类、鱼类,还有蔬菜。你可以在菜单上看看。
Friend B: It's cold here. So, soups are especially favored during the cold winter time.
朋友乙:现在这边很冷。所以,汤在寒冷的冬季特别受欢迎。
Nancy: Oh, I see. Can I have soup with kimchi?
南希:哦,我明白了。喝汤的时候可以吃泡菜吗?
Friend A: Of course. They are good partners in Korean cuisine.
朋友甲:当然可以啦。在韩国美食里,它们是黄金搭档。
Friend B: Here's the soup menu. You can choose whatever you like.
朋友乙:这是汤品的菜单。喜欢什么就点什么。
Nancy: Wow, it's very nice of you.
南希:哇,你真好!