Salesgirl: Good evening, sir. Welcome to our store.
销售小姐:晚上好,先生。欢迎光临。
Mark: I want to buy a watch for my wife.
马克:我想要给我妻子买块表。
Salesgirl: Come with me. Women's watches are over there.
销售小姐:请跟我来,女士表在那边。
Mark: Um...What does it cost?
马克:嗯……这块表多少钱?
Salesgirl: It's 2,000 yuan.
销售小姐:2000元。
Mark: That's a little beyond my budget. Can you give me any discount?
马克:这有点儿超出我的预算了。你能给我打个折吗?
Salesgirl: It is a real bargain. You cannot find anything cheaper in this mall.
销售小姐:这已经很便宜了。您在这个商场里都找不出更便宜的了。
Mark: I'll take it with a better price.
马克:如果价格再公道一点儿我就买了。
Salesgirl: I can go down a little, but not too much. How about 15% off the original price?
销售小姐:我可以给您优惠一点儿,但是不会太多。原价打八五折如何?
Mark: Cannot you give me a 30% discount?
马克:就不能给我打个七折吗?
Salesgirl: I'm sorry I cannot. That's beyond my authority.
销售小姐:不好意思这不行。这超出我的权限了。
Mark: OK. I'll shop around. See you.
马克:好吧,我再逛逛。再见。