Excuse me, we are finished. Can you bring us the bill?
劳驾,我们吃完了。你可以把我们的账单拿过来吗?
Of course. Here you go.
当然可以。给您。
It looks like you charged us for three drinks, but there are only two people here.
看上去你们收了我们三种饮料的钱,但是我们只有两个人啊。
That's right. You ordered a soda, and your friend ordered a tea and a mixed drink.
是的。您点了一杯苏打水,您的朋友点了一壶茶和一杯混合鸡尾酒。
Oh, I thought the tea was free. I'm sorry.
哦,我还以为茶是免费的呢。不好意思。
No problem. Do you need change?
没关系。需要给您找零吗?
No, please keep the extra money as your tip.
不用了,把多出来的钱留作你的小费吧。
Have a good evening.
晚上愉快。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Mary, how much did you leave her as a tip?
玛丽,你给她留了多少作为小费啊?
5%.
账单的5%。
It is customary to leave about 15%. 5% is too low.
惯例是给留大概15%.5%太少了。
Oh, OK. I will leave more money on the table.
哦,好吧。我会在桌上再多留点钱。