Lesson 92 Hunting interruption
一、情景对话:
Hey what’s going on? 嘿! 发生什么事了?
I’m so sorry! 我很抱歉!
I didn’t mean to disturb your hunting! 我不是有意要打扰你打猎的!
Don’t worry about it! 不用担心。
I shouldn’t have been hunting so close to your cave anyway. 不管怎样,我本不该在你山洞附近打猎。
Really I feel terrible about it! 真的,我为些感到十分抱歉
I hope this won’t come between us. 我希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系。
No problem. 没问题。
It’s nothing – really! 真的没什么!
There are plenty of other animals to catch. 这里有很多其他的动物可以捕捉。
Okay I’m glad you feel that way. 好 我很高兴你能这么想!
The beast is returning! 野兽回来了!
This time I guarantee I won’t disturb you! 这次我保证不会打扰你了!
二、单词:
Disturb 打扰/ hunting 打猎/ be close to 接近,靠近/ cave 洞穴/ beast 野兽/
三、要点:
What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
Hey, what’s going on? 嘿,发生什么事了?
I didn’t mean to…我不是有意要。。。。
I didn’t mean to disturb your hunting! 我不是有意要打扰你打猎的
I didn’t mean to hurt you. 我不是有意要伤害你。
Don’t worry about it. 不用担心。
Shouldn’t have 本不该做(却做了)
I shouldn’t have been hunting so close to your cave, anyway. 不管怎样,我本不该在你山洞附近打猎。
Really, I feel terrible about it. 真的,我为此感到十分抱歉。
I hope this won’t come between us. 我希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系。
There are plenty of other animals to catch. 这里有很多其他的动物可以捕捉。
Okay, I’m glad you feel that way. 好,我很高兴你能这么想。
This time I guarantee I won’t disturb you! 这次我保证不会打扰你了!
Anyway 不管怎样
The handbag is a bit expensive. But, I’ll buy it anyway. 这个手提包有点儿贵。不管怎么样,我打算买下来。
I feel terrible about it. 我为此感到十分抱歉。
Come between someone 损害两人的关系
I’d hate anything to come between us. 我痛恨影响我们关系的一切事物。
It’s nothing - really! 真的没什么!
Disturb 打扰/ hunting 打猎/ be close to 接近,靠近/ anyway 不管怎样/ I feel terrible about it. 我为此感到十分抱歉。/ it’s nothing – really! 真的没什么?