Lesson 88 TIME TO LEAVE HOME
一、情景对话:
Father I’ve decided to leave home. 爸爸,我已经决定离家出走。
What? 什么?You’re leaving home? 你要离家出走?
Yes, I’m a big boy now. 是的,我现在已经是个大男孩了。
I can take care of myself. 我能照顾自已了。
Honey come here quick! 亲爱的 到这儿来 快点!
Our little chick says he wants to leave home! 我们的鸡宝宝说他要离家出走!
What? 什么?
So he’s decided to go away. 所以它决定出走。
Honey the chick says he’s old enough to leave home now. 亲爱的,鸡宝宝说他已经长大了,可以离开家了。
Oh dear! 哦亲爱的!
But if that’s what he wants then I guess we’ll have to let him go. 但是,如果那是他想要的,我想我们只得让他走。
I sure will miss him while he’s living out there….他出走的日子里我一定会想他的。。。
All alone …hungry… 独自一人。。。挨饿。。。
Outside during the long cold nights… 在漫长而寒冷的夜晚。。。
Oh…uh… never mind! 哦。。。嗯。。。别放在心上!
I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
二、单词:
Leave home 离家出走/ chick 小鸡/ let 让/ alone 独自一人的/ hungry 饥饿的/
三、要点:
I’ve decided to … 我已决定(做)。。。。
I’ve decided to leave home. 我已快定离家出走。
She has decided not to take the job offer. 她已决定不接受那份工作。
What? You’re leaving home? 什么? 你要离家出走?
I’m a big boy now. 我现在已经是个大男孩了。
Take care of …. 照顾。。。。。
I can take care of myself. 我能照顾自已了。
Helen and her sister had to take care of their sick mother. 海伦和她的姐姐不得不照顾他们生病的母亲。
Be old enough to….已经可以。。。。
Honey, the chick says he’s did enough to leave home now. So he’s decided to go away. 亲爱的, 鸡宝宝说他已经长大了,可以离开家了。所以它决定出走。
I’m old enough to go to school. 我已经到了上学的年龄了。
Honey 亲爱的
Honey, please pass me the newspaper. 亲爱的,请把报纸递给我好吗?
Never mind. 别放在心上。
I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
If that’s what you want, do it! 如果这是你想要的,那就去做!
Leave home 离家出走/ chick 小鸡/ let 让/ honey 亲爱的/ never mind. 别放在心上。/ I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!