点酒
Joy: Hi, my name is Joy and I will be your waitress. Can I get you started with anything?
乔伊:嗨,我的名字是乔伊,是你们的服务员,请问你们的开胃菜是什么呢?
Ciara: I would like to order something from your wine list.
希亚:我想从酒单里点一杯酒。
Joy: Here it is. You can select from this menu.
乔伊:好的,这是菜单。你可以从这里面选。
Ciara: Okay, I'd like to order a bottle of red wine. I'll have the 2005 Napa Valley Merlot.
希亚:我要一瓶红酒,2005年的罗斯福酒庄。
Joy: Good choice. I'll be right back with your wine.
乔伊:不错。马上为您送到。
Ciara: Thank you.
希亚:谢谢。
准备点餐
Waitress: Hi. Are you ready to order?
服务员:想好点什么了吗?
Sean: Not really. I'm pretty confused. Can you suggest something good?
西恩:没有。我很纠结,你有什么好的建议吗?
Waitress: Of course. Our specials are the New York steak and crispy roasted lamb.
服务员:有。我们的特色是纽约烤肉和脆烤羊肉。
Sean: Yes, I'd like the New York steak, well done. And my side orders will be a baked potato and a salad.
西恩:好的,我点纽约烤肉,副餐是烤土豆和沙拉。
Waitress: All right. Will that be all for you?
服务员:好的,还要别的吗?
Sean: Yes, thank you.
西恩:不了,谢谢。
Waitress: Okay. Your order will be ready soon.
服务员:好的,马上为您送餐。
点甜品
Waiter: How was your dinner?
服务员:您吃的好吗?
Sandra: It was great, thanks.
桑德拉:很好,谢谢。
Waiter: Would you like something for dessert?
服务员:您要些甜品吗?
Sandra: Yes, please.. I'll have a slice of cheesecake.
桑德拉:好的,我要一片奶油蛋糕。
Waiter: Okay. Would you like some coffee or anything else with that?
服务员:好的,您要点一杯咖啡或者别的什么吗?
Sandra: No, that's all, thank you.
桑德拉:不了,谢谢。
结账
Waiter: How was your meal Ma'am?
服务员:您吃的好吗?
Kimberly: It was great!
金伯莉:太好了!
Waiter: Can I get you anything else?
服务员:我需要帮您点别的什么吗?
Kimberly: Just our check, please?
金伯莉:我们的账单,谢谢!
Waiter: Sure, I'll be right back ...
服务员:好的,我很快回来。
Waiter: Here you go.
服务员:您的账单。
Kimberly: Here is my credit card.
金伯莉:这是我的卡片。
Waiter: I can take that for you.
服务员:我帮您结账。
Kimberly: Thank you.
金伯莉:谢谢!