互动
Hello! Great to see you here. Breaking up a relationship is hard, but we've all been there. Sharing with your friends may help a bit. So let's listen to some conversations about breaking up and build up our vocabulary by checking the vocabulary section at the end.
你好,很高兴见到你.结束一段关系是很难的,但是我们都经历过。与你的朋友分享或许会对你有一些帮助。因此,让我们听一些关于分手的对话,然后在最后通过词汇部分来增加我们的词汇量。
Don't forget to practice the lines by pausing the lesson and repeating the lines anytime you want! It will help you build up your English fluency.
不要忘记在任何你需要的时候通过暂停课文和重复听这些对话来练习这些句子。我将帮助你增强你英语的流利度。
让我们开始吧!
Thank you for watching this lesson. We'll be back with a new one soon enough. Remember to come back and watch it!
谢谢你收看这篇课文。明天我们会有新的。请记得回来观看额!
Hit the like button at the bottom to tell us you liked this lesson and also subscribe (point right) to our channel to receive the lessons we make in the future.
你喜欢这篇课文吗?请不要忘记点赞额!请记得订阅我们的频道以方便接受我们最新的消息。
See ya around! (hand wave)
回头见!(挥手)
这个没有解决问题
Alice: Shane. We need to talk.
爱丽丝:肖恩. 我们需要谈谈。
Shane: Sure. What is this about?
肖恩:好的,关于什么?
Alice: It's about us.
爱丽丝:是关于我们两个人的。
Shane: What about us Alice?
肖恩:关于我们两个的什么,爱丽丝?
Alice: Well Shane, we've been together for 3 months, but I feel it's not working out.
爱丽丝:肖恩,我们在一起已经三个月了,但我觉得这个问题还是没有解决。
Shane: Oh. I knew this was coming. What do you want to do?
肖恩:噢. 我就知道会这样。你想要怎样?
Alice: I think we should stop seeing each other Shane, I don't think you reciprocate my feelings anyway.
爱丽丝:我觉得我们不要再见面了,肖恩,我觉得你不能理解我的感受。
Shane: Maybe you are right Alice. I've been feeling that we're trying to force this relationship upon ourselves.
肖恩:也许你是对的,爱丽丝。我一直觉得我们自己是勉强在一起的。
Alice: I guess it's best for both of us to move on.
爱丽丝:我想对我们两人来说往前看是最好的。
我逮到你了
Rick: Monica, I want to ask you something.
瑞克:莫妮卡,我想问你一些事儿。
Monica: Sure Rick! What's up?
莫妮卡:好的,瑞克!是什么事儿?
Rick: I saw you last night at the club dancing with Ricardo, and you had told me you were staying home because your mother was ill.
瑞克:我看见你昨晚在俱乐部与瑞查德跳舞了,但你告诉我因为你妈妈生病了,你昨晚一直都呆在家里。
Monica: Oh no! Were you at the club too?
莫妮卡:哦,不是这样的!你昨晚也在俱乐部吗?
Rick: Yeah. I went there to get a drink with my fellows.
瑞克:是的. 我昨晚去哪跟我同事喝一杯。
Monica: Wait Rick! I can explain this.
莫妮卡:等待,瑞克!我可以解释。
Rick: I don't want any explanations. We have to part ways now. Just don't call me anymore.
瑞克:我不想要任何解释。我们已经分手了。只是不要再给我打电话了。
Monica: Rick don't do this!
莫妮卡:瑞克,不要这样!
与别人分享
Cameron: What happened? Why do you look so sad?
卡梅隆:怎么了?为什么你看起来如此伤心?
Monica: Rick broke up with me. I'm devastated.
莫妮卡:瑞克与我分手了。我悲痛欲绝。
Cameron: What? Why did he do something like that? He's a nice guy!
卡梅隆:什么?他为什么要这么做?他是个很好的人。
Monica: Well, I went dancing with Ricardo this Saturday and he saw me. I had told him my mom was ill and I was staying home.
莫妮卡:我这周六与瑞查德跳舞被他看见了。可是我告诉他因为我妈生病了,所以我呆在了家里。
Cameron: Why did you do that you silly woman? I think you deserved it then!
卡梅隆:你为什么要这么做,你傻了吗?我觉得你活该!
Monica: Well, Ricardo asked me out, and you know I've fancied him ever since high school. I couldn't say no.
莫妮卡:瑞查德邀请我出去,你知道的从高中去我就对他抱有幻想.我不能拒绝。
Cameron: I'm afraid you definitely deserved what you got. That was a stupid thing to do.
卡梅隆:我现在真的觉得你活该。你真是干了件蠢事儿。
Monica: I know. I am so sorry.
莫妮卡:我知道。对不起!
Cameron: Girl... It's done now, but maybe you'll be happier with Ricardo.
卡梅隆:孩子……现在都结束了,也许你跟瑞查德在一起会更开心。
Monica: Yeah. I hope so.
莫妮卡:希望如此吧。
是时候过去了
Cameron: What's wrong with you? Why do you always look so messed up?
卡梅隆:你怎么了?为什么你总是看起来很糟糕?
Rita: How am I supposed to behave after breaking up a 5-year-long relationship?
丽塔:在结束了一段五年的关系之后,你让我如何相信爱情?
Cameron: It was your decision and you need to cope up with it as soon as you can. It should not disrupt your life.
卡梅隆:那是你的觉得,你应该尽快的适应过来. 这个不该破坏你的生活。
Rita: I'm trying to. I just need some time.
丽塔:我正在尝试。我只是需要一些时间。
Cameron: You broke up with him 3 months ago Rita. It's really time to get over it.
卡梅隆:你三个月以前就已经跟他分手了,丽塔,是时候过去了。
Rita: I think you're right!
丽塔:我觉得你说的很对!