12. Declining Food or Drinks
12.拒绝食物或饮料
A: Can I get you something to drink?
A:你想喝点什么吗?
B: No, thanks. I just finished a whole bottle of water.
B:不,谢谢。我刚刚喝完一整瓶水。
A: You won't mind if I have something then?
A:我喝点饮料你不会介意吧?
B: Of course not.
B:当然不会。
A: Can I offer you some fruit or cheese?
A:我给你拿点水果或乳酪好吗?
B: I just had lunch before I came here.
B:我在来这之前才吃过午饭。
A: I really hope you don't mind if I eat because I haven't had lunch.
A:如果我吃的话,真的希望你不要介意,因为我还没有吃午饭。
B: Go right ahead and do what you normally do.
B:去吧,做你想做的。
A: I didn't eat because I assumed you would be joining me.
A:我没有吃,因为我认为你会加入我。
B: I hope you're not offended.
B:我希望你不要生气。
A: No, I'm not offended at all.
A:不,我一点也不生气。
B: Oh, good. I ate before because I didn't want to impose.
B:哦,好的。我之前吃了,因为我不想强加。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载