Something dutiable
应税物品
A: Anything duitable?
A: 有应缴税的物品吗?
B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.
B: 有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
A: Anything else besides these?
A: 除此之外,还有别的吗?
B: No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.
B: 除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
A: You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.
A: 我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。
B: Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
B: 我得付烟酒税吗?
A: No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.
A: 不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。
B: Oh, thank you very much.
B: 喔,谢谢您。
A: Have you got any prohibited goods with you?
A: 您随身带有违禁品吗?
B: No, I don't think so.
B: 我想没有。
A: I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.
A: 对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。