手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 初级口语 > VOA一分钟英语视频版 > 正文

一分钟英语(视频+文本) 第113期:Head Over Heels

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
加载中..

视频文本如下:

Welcome to English in a Minute!

欢迎来到今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!
This expression has been in the English Language for hundreds of years.
这个表达已经在英语语言里存在数百年了。
Head Over Heels
神魂颠倒
Anna, thank you so much for introducing me to Caroline!
安娜,非常感谢你把我介绍给了卡洛琳!
Our first date went so well!
我们的第一次约会进行地非常顺利!
I am head over heels in love right now!
我现在已经神魂颠倒,沉溺于爱河中了!
I'm just glad to see you so happy!
看见你这么快乐,我真开心!
I want to climb the highest mountain and shout,'Caroline, will you marry me?!'
我想登上最高的山峰然后大喊,"卡洛琳,你愿意嫁给我吗?!"
Wow, you've got it bad.
哇,你得了相思病。
But before you ask her to marry you…maybe you should ask her out on a second date.
但是在你让她嫁给你之前…你可能需要约她进行第二次约会。
To be "head over heels" means to be so excited about something that you want to turn cartwheels, or turn upside down.
"神魂颠倒"指,对某事感到特别兴奋,以至于你想要做个侧手翻,或是做倒立。
In our example,Jonathan is SO head over heels in love with Anna's friend, Caroline, he wants to marry her!
在今天的例子中,乔纳森沉溺于和安娜朋友卡洛琳的爱情当中,他想要娶她!
And that's English in a Minute.
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。