Negotiation about inspection
检验商议
A: Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A: 早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B: 太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A: 首先我们想确认一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B: 好的,什么事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A: 商品是如何检验的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B: 嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A: 那么谁来负责检验费呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B: 根据国际惯例,检验费有出口一方负责。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A: 我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
B: That's fine for us.
B: 这点没问题。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 10 days?
A: 再复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。
B: We will, for sure.
B: 一定。